A Blessing is a Friend for Whimsy Stamps

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hi friends. I have a card to share with you today using fun products from Whimsy Stamps. I did some stamping and masking of one of the flower images from the Pretty Big Flowers stamp set. I stamped the outline and the center image in two shades of similar ink color. I then stamped a few leaves.  The sentiment is from the From a Friend stamp set.

I finished off the card by trimming the main panel down and adding it over some sparkly silver glitter paper. Some clear gems finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by today. Crafty hugs!





3 comments :

Jeanne said...

This is so pretty, Alanna! I like how you masked the flower image to get that cluster and you filled them in with such a lovely blue/teal color. The sentiment looks great in that gray and I think the glittery stripes really set it off nicely. The gems look like waterdrops. :) Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Awesome sentiment and a lovely card! The roses are soft and pretty.
Nice work!

Jo-Anne Tedford said...

Beautiful backgrounds

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs